WISE E-learning Courses
The Department of Public Instruction offers several e-learning courses for our WISE application users. Learn the essential application features, submission guidance, requirements, and high quality data best practices for WISEid and WISEdata.
Anyone can benefit from going through these e-learning courses, whether you are brand new to an application or a seasoned user desiring certification status. Each course is broken into manageable lessons that you may start, stop, and pick back up again as time allows.
Update 3/5/2020: WISE e-learning courses have moved! E-learnings are now hosted directly on the DPI website, so you no longer need a separate e-learning account or to enroll in specific courses. If you had a course in progress, you can pick up where you left off by clicking on the course link below.
E-Learning Course Options & Corresponding Lessons
- WISE User Basics
- WISE Overview, WISE Security, Data Submission Process, Data Flow, Resources, *Certification Quiz
- WISEid Overview & Person Menu, WISEid File Tasks Menu, WISEid Reports *Certification Quiz
- WISEdata Overview, WISEdata Exports, Validations, Roster, Career Education, Discipline, *Certification Quiz
- WISEdata: Understanding Economically Disadvantaged Status Data Reporting
- Economically Disadvantaged Status Data, Obtaining Economically Disadvantaged Status Data, Review in WISEdata Portal, Review in WISEdash for Districts, *Certification Quiz