Local Assessment Data Use Information
Starting with the 2021-22 school year, districts wishing to use their PALS or MAP local assessment data with secure WISEdash for Districts can complete a single, unified data sharing agreement in WISEadmin Portal. By acknowledging this new single data sharing agreement, the agency agrees to have local assessment data transmitted to DPI by the local assessment vendor. This new data sharing agreement is perpetual and does not require your agency to reacknowledge it every school year.
Agency users and district administrators can acknowledge this data sharing agreement through the WISEadmin Portal application.
Opt In for Local Assessment Data Sharing
To acknowledge the Single Data Sharing Agreement and opt in to sharing local assessment data with DPI:
1. Log into WISEhome and select WISEadmin Portal from the list of applications.
- If you don't see WISEadmin Portal on WISEhome, you can request access through WISEhome.
2. In WISEadmin Portal, select Local Assessment Data Sharing Agreement at the top of the page.
3. Click the link to read the local assessment data use agreement before continuing. Once you have read the agreement, click the check box to acknowledge that you agree and have electronically signed the document on behalf of your agency.
4. In the Local Assessment Data Sharing Status table, select Opt In or Opt Out for each vendor your district uses.
5. Once you have completed the process and made the necessary selections, click Save to finish.