WISEdata Portal School Roster Details Page: Overview
The Roster School Details page provides a school-level look at the state of your Roster data as it has come from your local student information system (SIS) to WISEdata. You may select filters to narrow down the type of course work data you'd like to view. The main section of the page displays all the Roster data for the particular school and term you've selected. Review your school-level Roster data to check for inaccuracies or potential issues with submission. Recall that if you want student-specific course data, you can view Roster data in the Student Details screen.
School Roster Details: Filters
The top section of the page offers available Filter options. You can filter by Year, School Type, Schools, Term Type, Local Course Code, Program Type, and Program.
The current school year defaults in, though you may change it, as well as choose other Filter drop-down options.
You must select the required fields Schools and Term Type.
- Depending on the school you choose, the Term Type options presented reflect the term options at that school. For example, if the high school you select has quarters for terms, then once you choose that high school, you'll see the four quarters as Term Type options in the drop-down menu.
School Roster Details: Results
Roster school-level results display course codes and titles and other course information, such as Rigor Level, if it's a CTE Course, and Section Count.
You can apply sort/filter options for each column by clicking the funnel-shaped Filter icon. You can search exact words or codes or partial matches. Click the column headers to order in ascending/descending sequence.
Read the list below to learn more about each school-level Roster data Results column data.
- Term: The Term displayed in the Results section is based on the School's term selected in the Filter section's required fields.
- Unique Section Code
- Local Course Code
- Local Course Title
- Sequence of Course
- Rigor Level: The difficulty level of the course, such as Honors or Remedial
- AP/IB: Denotes whether or not the course meets the qualifications of an Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) course
- CTE Course: Denotes whether or not the course is a designated Career Education course
- Course Code
- Student Count: Using the filters, you can search for courses with a certain number of students as less than or greater than your filter selection.
- Staff Count: Using the filters, you can search for courses with a certain number of staff members as less than or greater than your filter selection.
- Section Count: Using the filters, you can search for courses with a certain number of sections as less than or greater than your filter selection.
Click the arrow icon on the left side of a row to view Program and section information as well as other details, such as class period and location.
As you review your Roster data, you may notice potential issues or inaccuracies. Because DPI holds high data quality standards, it is necessary to resolve issues with your Roster data. Once you have made the updates in your SIS to correct your errors, they will be pushed to WISEdata. Work with your SIS vendor as needed to make any necessary changes or submit a support request for assistance.