About the Data
Data and Reporting Resources
ACT User Handbook for Educators
Establishing Performance Levels on Statewide Assessments
Understanding and Accessing Reporting
WISEdash (for districts) ACT Dashboards – about the data and college readiness benchmarks
ACT Exam Data Availability
Student Score Reports are available to students approximately 3-8 weeks after testing. Score reports will be mailed directly to students and available electronically though the student’s MyACT account.
High school and district level report data can be found on the Success ACT website. Resources for analyzing reports can be found on the Wisconsin ACT website.
State testing data will be released publicly in WISEdash in the Fall. For more information about WISEdash Public or WISEdash for Districts please refer to the ACT FAQ.
ACT Student-Level Report
- Students who participate in State and District Testing and receive college-reportable scores on the ACT may view their scores and score report on a free ACT student web account.
- Scores are available one week after examinee receives the printed score report in the mail.
- Students logon to MyACT.org and create an account using the information found on their paper report.
- Questions may be directed to ACT Contact Us or ACT Student Services at (319) 337-1270.
ACT College Reporting
- Scores are sent to 4 colleges based on the student’s completion of that section of their answer document prior to testing.
- If students want to send scores to more than four colleges, they can logon to MyACT.org and use their ACT ID (found on their paper score report) to create a web account (unless they have already created one from previous participation in a national ACT test date).
- More information can be found on ACT Your Scores
Note that no single test can tell us whether students have learned everything that is important for students to learn. Additional local evidence should be reviewed for a more complete picture of student learning.