About the Data
ACT Student-Level Report
- Students who participate in State and District Testing and receive college-reportable scores on the ACT may view their scores and score report on a free ACT student web account.
- Scores are available one week after examinee receives the printed score report in the mail.
- Students logon to MyACT.org and create an account using the information found on their paper report.
- Questions may be directed to ACT Contact Us or ACT Student Services at (319) 337-1270.
ACT College Reporting
- Scores are sent to 4 colleges based on the student’s completion of that section of their answer document prior to testing.
- If students want to send scores to more than 4 colleges, they can logon to The ACT Test for Students webpage and use the ACT ID from the score report to create a web account (unless they have already created one from previous participation in a national ACT test date).
- More information can be found on ACT Your Scores
ACT State Reporting
Note: 2016 is first year statewide ACT testing is reflected in the state reports.
Note that no single test can tell us whether students have learned everything that is important for students to learn. Additional local evidence should be reviewed for a more complete picture of student learning.