DAC Update Form - This form must be completed every year by District Assessment Coordinators (DACs) to assure that DPI has the most recent contact information for updates via mail or email.
DTC Update Form - This form must be completed every year by District Technology Coordinators (DTCs) to assure that DPI has the most recent contact information for updates via mail or email.
DAC Confidentiality Form – (forms function best using chrome browser) The DAC confidentiality form must be completed by the designated district assessment coordinator each school year. The DAC Confidentiality Form encompasses all (Forward, ACT/PreACT Secure, DLM, ACCESS for ELLs) state assessments. Once completed, this form should be sent to email@example.com.
The following forms must be completed by the appropriate staff each school year. Once completed, these forms should be retained at the district/school level.
Forward Confidentiality forms - A confidentiality form must be completed by anyone who works with or views the Forward Exam testing materials or reports.
- Forward SAC Confidentiality Agreement
- Forward DTC Confidentiality Agreement
- Forward STC Confidentiality Agreement
- Forward TA/Proctor Confidentiality Agreement
- Forward District/School Report User Confidentiality Agreement
- Forward Exam Read Aloud Protocol - Agreement to Maintain Security & Confidentiality
ACT/PreACT Secure Confidentiality forms - A confidentiality form must be completed by anyone who works with or views the ACT/PreACT Secure testing materials or reports.
- ACT Test Coordinator Confidentiality Agreement form
- ACT Room Supervisor/Proctor Confidentiality Agreement form
- ACT District/School Technology Coordinator Confidentiality Agreement form
DLM Confidentiality forms - A confidentiality form must be completed by anyone who works with or views the DLM testing materials. There is no DPI DLM Confidentiality Form for Test Administrators/Proctors as they are required to sign an equivalent electronic form prior to accessing the portal.
- DLM SAC Confidentiality Agreement
- DLM DTC Confidentiality Agreement
- DLM STC Confidentiality Agreement
ACCESS Confidentiality forms – A confidentiality form must be completed by anyone who works with or views the ACCESS for ELLs testing materials.
ACCESS for ELLs
Significant Medical Emergency Form (fill-enable)
Forward Exam Rescore Form - Use this form to submit a re-score request for approval by DPI and processing by DRC. Please note this form is for public, charter, and choice students, only.
Forward Exam Split ISRs - Complete this form to receive an additional electronic Individual Student Report (ISR) delivery format. This delivery will contain a separate ISR (PDF) file for each student. The benefit of this format is that it allows districts to upload the ISRs to their Student Information System (or secure parent portal) more easily.