WKCE Technical Documentation
The technical documentation in this section is designed to provide an overview of the steps taken to develop and validate the WKCE. The Standard Setting Reports provide an overview of the steps taken to establish the cut scores for the examination. Standard setting studies are typically only done when a major revision or restructuring of the examination is completed. The Field Test Technical Report provides an overview of the pilot testing steps that were taken. The Alignment Reports identify the degree to which educational expectations and the examination are in agreement. Alignment studies are typically conducted every few years with the results of these studies laying the foundation for future item development activities.
- WKCE 2003 Standard Setting Technical Report
- WKCE 2005 Cut Score Development
- WKCE Field Test Technical Report December 2004
- 2006 WKCE Alignment Analysis of Reading Standards and Assessments
- 2006 WKCE Alignment Analysis of Mathematics Standards and Assessments
- Continuous Alignment Improvement Plan (Reading and Mathematics)