Forward test data and reporting resources are available on the Forward Exam Data and Results webpage.
The technical documentation in this section is designed to provide an overview of the steps taken to develop and validate the Wisconsin Forward Exam. The Standard Setting Report provide an overview of the steps taken to establish the cut scores for the examination. Standard setting studies are typically only done when a major revision or restructuring of the examination is completed. The technical manual provides an analysis of the entire examination program and the work that was completed during the previous year. Technical manuals are written on a yearly basis and incorporate the test development decisions that have been implemented over the course of the year.
- Wisconsin Standard Setting Technical Report 2016
- Wisconsin Forward Exam 2016 Technical Report
- Wisconsin Forward Exam 2017 Technical Report
- Wisconsin Forward Exam Third-Party Independent Alignment Study 2017
- Wisconsin Forward Exam 2018 Technical Report
- Wisconsin Forward Exam 2020 Technical Report
- Wisconsin Forward Exam 2021 Technical Report (Coming in November)