Directions for applying for an Indian Language License
1. Determine if you must submit fingerprints
2. Gather Documents
Scan all documentation into files (.pdf, .doc/docx, .jpg/jpeg, or .txt) that are 2MB or less in size
3. Log in to Educator Licensing Online (ELO)
- Choose "4-Other Category"
- Choose "Indian Language License [O032]"
- Choose "Request Indian Language License "
- Click the “GO!” button.
- Complete each page of the application as instructed. Review your Application Summary and edit information if necessary OR click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your application.
4. Receive Email Confirmation