IS THIS THE RIGHT APPLICATION FOR ME?
This application is for people who meet all of the following criteria:
- Employed by a school district as a School Occupational Therapist, School Occupational Therapy Assistant, School Physical Therapist or School Physical Therapy Assistant; AND
- Hold the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services (DSPS) license in Occupational Therapy (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA), Physical Therapy (PT) or Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA); AND
- Hold a DPI OT/OTA/PT/PTA license that expires this calendar year or earlier.
How to Apply
1. Determine if you must submit fingerprints
2. Gather Documents
3. Log in to Educator Licensing Online (ELO) with your WAMS ID
- Choose "Renew School Occupational Therapist License "
- Click the “GO!” button.
- Complete each page of the application as instructed. Review your Application Summary and edit information if necessary OR click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your application.
4. Receive Email Confirmation
5. Complete Application on ELO
Our processing times vary throughout the year. For current processing times see the Check Application Status page.