You are here

Pupil Services Information

Under Wis. Admin. Code PI 34, the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction issues the following pupil services licenses for specific grade ranges: Licenses issued under old rule will continue to have positions and grade levels for the program(s) that the license holder earned at time of completion. A minimum of a master’s degree or the equivalent is required for school counselor and school social worker licenses. A school psychologist license requires a specialist degree or equivalent.

Seeking a Pupil Services License in Wisconsin?

See Pupil Services License on the Pathways page to learn how to obtain your Wisconsin pupil services license.

Licenses and Grade Ranges

School Counselor - PK-12

School Nurse - PK-12

School Psychologist - PK-12

School Social Worker - PK-12

Submit questions and comments about this information to the Licensing Online Help desk.