IS THIS THE RIGHT APPLICATION FOR ME?
This application is for educators who completed a Wisconsin Edcuator Preparation Program for their first pupil services license or a new subject.
*Note: If you completed your Wisconsin preparation program before 9/1/2004, please follow the directions for an uncommon request.
How to Apply
1. Determine if you must submit fingerprints
2. Gather Documents
3. Log in to Educator Licensing Online (ELO) with your WAMS ID
- Choose "3-Pupil Services Category"
- Choose "A-Pupil Services [P001]"
- Choose "Pupil Services: Request New Educator License - In-State WI Program "
Click the “GO!”
Complete each page of the application as instructed. Review your Application Summary and edit information if necessary OR click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your application.
4. Receive Email Confirmation
5. Complete Application on ELO
Our processing times vary throughout out the year. For current processing times see Check Application Status.