Directions for first-time program coordinator applicants who completed a program in Wisconsin
1. Determine if you must submit fingerprints
2. Gather Documents
3. Log in to Educator Licensing Online (ELO) with your WAMS ID
- Choose "2-Administrator Category"
- Choose "F-Administrator - Program Coordinator [A020]"
- Choose "Program Coordinator: Request First-time - In-State WI Program "
- Click the “GO!” button.
- Complete each page of the application as instructed. Review your Application Summary and edit information if necessary OR click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your application.
4. Receive Email Confirmation
5. Complete Application on ELO
Our processing times vary throughout the year. For current processing times see Check Application Status.