License with Stipulations
The last date one can submit an application for the One-Year or Three-Year License with Stipulations and One-Year Board-Requested Administrator license is Thursday, May 24, 2018 for consideration for the 2017-18 school year. This application will open again on Monday, July 2, 2018 for applications for the 2018-19 school year.
2017-2019 State Budget Licensure Changes
Here are ten of the most popular Latest Licensing News blog posts about the license changes in the state budget
- When do I need to complete my background check?
- Lifetime license update
- Can my previous teaching experience count towards the Lifetime License?
- Initial Educator and Provisional Licenses
- NEW Application Available to (Re)issue Provisional License
- What is the role of Educator Effectiveness under the new license structure?
- NEW Application Available to Upgrade from OOS1 to Provisional License
- Do I need to complete my credits?
- Changes to Licensure Rules
- What do I do if my Professional Educator License expired?
Note: We can no longer accept license applications for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Online License Lookup
- Apply for an Educator License (Educator Licensing Online)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Applying for a License for Out-of-State Applicants (or Graduates)
- Wisconsin Testing Requirements