The second workshop in the Lifecycle of Farm to School training series, Building and Planting was held on Thursday, April 7, 2022. During this workshop we explored different types of gardens and gardening methods and what to consider when planting a garden.
- Building and Planting Presentation: The full PowerPoint presentation from the live workshop.
- Hoop House Video: Overview of Hoop House or High Tunnel Gardening
- Options for Gardens e-learning: Identify what type or style of garden is most suitable for the space at your school.
- Resource to Find Assistance with Building a Garden: Ideas for who you can partner with for different types of gardens.
- Resource to Find Materials for Building and Planting your school garden.
- Planting in Hoop House Video: Overview of planting in a hoop house.
- Produce Growing Information e-learning: Identify what types of produce you would like to grow and learn tips for growing a variety of vegetables and fruit.