The DPI agency-wide web page covers basic information about the novel coronavirus, critical government updates, and information on instructional areas and resources for schools.
Practicing 21st Century School Nursing Wisconsin school nurses use the key principles of Community/Public Health, Leadership, Quality Improvement, and Care Coordination as they respond to situations involving SARS-CoV2 (2019 novel coronavirus) and COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019). The following resources are provided to assist school nurses in mitigating the effects of the COVID-19 on their school communities.
COVID-19 Guidance Documents
- Interim COVID-19 Transportation Guidance (9.23.20)
- Interim COVID-19 Infection Control and Mitigation Measures for Schools (9.23.20)
- Interim COVID-19 Cafeterias and Food Service Guidance (9.23.20)
- Using Facial Coverings When Supporting Students
- Guidelines for Prevention, Investigation, and Control of COVID-19 Outbreaks in K-12 School in Wisconsin
School Health Services Infection Control and Mitigation
Communicating COVID-19 Infection Control, Mitigation and Behavioral Expectations
Professional Practice Resources
For questions about this information, contact COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org