Child Abuse and Neglect
- The mission of the Wisconsin Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board is to advocate, support, and sustain a statewide culture that encourages family and community life in which children will develop and flourish in a safe environment free from all forms of abuse.
- Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin builds community resources, provides training and public awareness, and carries out advocacy activities in order to strengthen child abuse prevention efforts in Wisconsin.
- Reporting Requirements for Sexually Active Adolescents outlines the ages and circumstances under which Wisconsin minors who are sexually active must be reported under Chapter 48. Wisconsin Attorney General opinions and statutory references are included.
- Sample Suspected Abuse Report Form - West Bend
- The School's Role in Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect is designed to help educators understand their legal responsibilities to report suspected child abuse and neglect, and to assist them in understanding the child protective services initial assessment process.
- The Department of Public Instruction's web page, Child Abuse and Neglect, provides information and resources to help schools comply with laws related to mandatory reporting of child maltreatment, including mandatory training of school district employees.
For questions about this information, contact Julie Incitti (608) 266-0963