- Bloodborne Pathogens School Training Program
- Carbohydrate Counting
- Medication Administration Training
- Nursing procedures (WISHeS site): Urinary, respiratory, digestive, endocrine, and cardiovascular
- Nursing procedures: School Health Tasks Training (WISHeS program)
- New School Nurse Training CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- New School Nurse Training PowerPoints (2014)
- Shorewood Epinephrine Training PowerPoint (based on National Association of School Nurses “Be Prepared”) approved for school nurse use in epinephrine training when edited for local district use.
- The Care of the Student with Special Healthcare Needs—Unlicensed Assistive Personnel Training Program
An interactive program designed for school staff working with students with special healthcare needs.
- Tracheostomy and Ventilator Care
For questions about this information, contact Louise Wilson (608) 266-8857