Note: Information for the Bloodborne Pathogens School Training Program and Medication Administration Training
Before You Begin
1. Make sure you know where to send your confirmation email (for example, to a supervisor, a principal, or human resources in your district.) Your school should provide instructions for where to send this email.
2. Keep a copy of your confirmation email as proof of training completion. If you transfer to a different school district within 5 years of taking the training, this email will serve as your proof of completion.
3. DPI is not responsible for keeping or maintaining records of course completion. This responsibility lies with the school district. Do not send your confirmation email to DPI.
4. It may take 10-14 business days to receive your confirmation email.
Due to the high volume of users taking this course, it may take 10-14 business days to receive your confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 10-14 business days, please do the following:
- Check spam/junk email folders.
- Ensure all email addresses are spelled correctly.
- Separate multiple email addresses with commas (not spaces, periods, or semicolons.)
- Retake the training and submit the form again.
Nursing procedures (WISHeS site): Urinary, respiratory, digestive, endocrine, and cardiovascular
The Care of the Student with Special Healthcare Needs—Unlicensed Assistive Personnel Training Program An interactive program designed for school staff working with students with special healthcare needs.
eHomeCare is an online training program designed to provide comprehensive information for those caring for children with a tracheostomy with/without a ventilator. Learners can use this educational intervention for initial training, an annual review, and as an ongoing resource.