Bloodborne Pathogens School Training Module
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. New for the 2023/24 school year you will have the opportunity to both print out a certificate of successful completion of the training module and send an email to your school administrator. Make sure you know where to send your confirmation email (for example, to a supervisor, a principal, or human resources in your district.) Your school should provide instructions for where to send this email.
2. Keep a copy of your confirmation email or the certificate of completion as proof of training completion. If you transfer to a different school district within one year of taking the training, these may serve as your proof of completion.
3. DPI is not responsible for keeping or maintaining records of course completion. This responsibility lies with the school district. Do not send your confirmation email to DPI.
4. It may take 10-14 business days to receive your confirmation email. Print out your certificate of completion immediately when prompted to do so or save a pdf copy to your computer.
Due to the high volume of users taking this course, it may take 10-14 business days to receive your confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 10-14 business days, please do the following:
- Check spam/junk email folders.
- Ensure all email addresses are spelled correctly.
- Separate multiple email addresses with commas (not spaces, periods, or semicolons.)
- Retake the training and submit the form again or print out the certificate of completion.