Bullying Prevention Grant Application and Guidance
Provide training and an online bullying prevention curriculum for pupils in kindergarten through grade 8.
Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
This grant is authorized under Wisconsin State Statute 115.28(45).
The project period covered by this application is July 1, 2019-June 30, 2021.
Awards and Budget
Applicants must submit a proposal and itemized budget in the grant amount of $150,000 annually for two years. The budget form is included as part of the application.
- Applicants must complete all portions of the Bullying Prevention application.
- Applicant must complete and submit the application as a PDF file and not a Google document.
- Completed applications should be submitted to Beth Herman by September 30, 2019.
- All applications will be reviewed and scored using the Bullying Prevention Grant Scoring Rubric.
- The grant will be awarded by November 1, 2019.