- The National Association of School Psychologists provides a wide variety of resources related to crisis, including fact sheets on several topics, including bullying, threat assessment and discipline.
- The Office of Safe & Drug-Free Schools in the federal Department of Education provides crisis planning resources. Also, see Parent Guidelines.
- Practical Suggestions for Assisting Children
- Resources for Safe Schools on the Department of Public Instruction’s website contains a wide variety of links to resources to help schools stay safe.
- Teacher Guidelines for Crisis Response
- Practical Information on Crisis Planning: A Guide for Schools and Communities
- Psychological First Aid for Students and Teachers
- A Practical Guide for Crisis Response in Our Schools
For questions about this information, contact Julie Incitti (608) 266-0963