Consultation and Technical Assistance
The school nursing and health services consultant has the responsibility for providing leadership in the areas of school nursing practice, school health policy, and school health programs. Technical assistance is available on a number of topics including legal issues in school nursing, school health program planning, implementation and evaluation, education programs and related services for children with special health care needs, school health records, medication administration, and emergency services. This position also provides consultation to colleges and universities, professional organizations, and other child-serving health and education-related organizations and groups regarding preservice preparation, continuing professional development for school health personnel, school nursing, and comprehensive school health programs.
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Wellness Improves Learning for Youth (WILY) Project
- Communicable Diseases and Immunizations
- Laws and Policies Related to School Health
- Publications, Web Links, and Other Resources
- School Nurse Data Collection (WI)
- School Nurse Tools
- Training Modules
- Wisconsin Student Immunization Law Webinar: Tuesday, 8/27/2019, 1 - 2:30 pm. Click here to register.
- 2019 School Nurse Summer Institute registration now open! Click here to register.
- 2018-19 Wisconsin School Health Services Report Survey DATA ENTRY PORTAL NOW OPEN
- Sample Letter Home to Parents/Guardians Regarding Measles
- Measles Fact Sheet