Health Education Overview
School health curriculum, instruction, and assessment involve planning, implementing, and evaluating a sequential and developmentally appropriate PreK-12 curriculum that deals with important health and safety issues. Although primarily included in the subject areas of health, physical education, science, family and consumer education, social studies, and driver education and traffic safety, the curriculum transcends all disciplines to be delivered in an integrated, multidisciplinary approach.
Stay Up To Date!
Subscribe to the Health Education Email List below for important information and state updates.
- WI Tobacco and Vaping Prevention Lessons
- Advocating for Brain Health Skills Based Unit
- Wisconsin School Health Awards
- Disciplinary Literacy in Health Education
- Building Skills for Health Literacy – Nutrition
- Building Skills for Health Literacy – Tobacco